Our priority during this COVID-19 environment is to ensure that your guests, vendors, and Kris Lavender staff stay safe and healthy during an event. We make sure to stay up to date with the current CDC issued guidelines related to group gatherings.
Some of the policies we have put in place during an event include, but is not limited to the following:
- Communication with all guests to ensure that the CDC policy is understood - anyone showing signs of sickness will not be able to attend the event. We also encourage guests 65+ not to attend physically.
- Provide a link to view the wedding ceremony virtually.
- Temperature checks upon venue arrival
- Ensure that all guests have masks
- Support sanitization standards by providing hand sanitizer to all guests
- Provide washing stations if necessary
- Ceremony chairs are typically spaced
- The dinner reception will have 6 or fewer guests per table.
The following policies are in no way a means to prevent the spread of COVID-19 but have been successful in deterring the spread during an event.
In the event that a client has to postpone their wedding day or event, we have assisted clients with:
- Rescheduling to another available day
- Reaching out to the venue and vendors to confirm new availability
- Communicating with Guests with new postponed date